does anyone else have this other self they’ve created in their mind that is not really exactly you irl but is more like what you want to be and has a life that continues in your head with like weird continuing daydreams but they’re not perfect or anything and wow i forget where i was going with this
some of the funniest jokes on gravity falls
I honestly don’t know why I’m not allowed to watch this.
Sea world should be wiped the fuck out
Seaworld, zoos, circuses
Always reblog, spread the message.
Actually many zoos are very important for environmental education, conservation, and rehab. Sea world and circus’s are shitty organizations that profit off of the animals they treat like tourist attractions instead of living creatures.
one of my roommates used to work with 5th graders in a creative writing class thing and they had to write a romance and most of the kids wrote stories about princesses and crap but this one little girl wrote about how a marshmallow fell in love with a mug of cocoa and he loved the cocoa so much that in order to be with her he melted and died like wow kid that’s some shakespearian shit right there
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
YESSSS IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
the post that doesn’t age
Okay, I’ll be honest here. We’ve all seen a tonne of posts promoting our very own AmazingPhil, as we want to give him the help we can to reach 2 million subscribers.
Now, he is actually getting really freaking close, with less than 50k to go.
(Before anyone says anything - of course, it’s not always about the number of people, it’s about the quality of the content - and Phil makes some extraordinary content that deserves more recognition imo)
Seeing as the Phandom (as well as other parts of the YouTube community) has helped Tyler Oakley gain 50k subs in something as little as 2 or 3 days, who says we can’t do the same with Phil?
Basically, this is kinda like a mating call for the rest of the YouTube community to help out the Phandom, even if you just reblog this one post - maybe we could get the Twitter part of the community to trend something like #Philto2Million - as he really deserves it.
Phil Lester is actually a ball of sunshine, he is so kind and caring, and his dedication to his videos is unbelievable. I think it’s safe to admit he comes off as a bit weird, but that’s why we love him. He teaches us to embrace our individuality, as well as so many other things.
If you want, you can add onto this post explaining your reasons for liking/subscribing to him, as there are so many other reasons that I love Phil Lester.
So please, go subscribe to AmazingPhil - if you already have, spread the word by reblogging this, or you can repost this on any social media - do whatever, as long as it helps this wonderful guy reach his next biggest goal <3
he has only 21,176 left until 2 million subscribers!
20,794 WE CAN DO IT GUYS
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARENT ALREADY
15,000 to go!
I WANT HIM TO HAVE 2 MILLION BY TOMORROW NIGHT AKA THE LAST SUNDAY SHOW
OH MY GOD 13,296 WE’RE SO CLOSE GUYS GUYS GUYS #Philto2Mill
10,448 COME ON PEOPLE WE CAN DO THIS!!